|Name and surname||Yuakin James Malpherce|
|Date of birth/century||31. May 1986 (32 years old)|
|source of income||rapper, songbook|
|Country of origin||UNITED STATES|
|Country / city of origin||South Jamaica, New York|
Wak Flock’s net worth is $7 million.
How much does Waka Flock earn each year?
Waki’s annual sales data are currently not published.
How does Waka Flock make money?
Waka’s income comes from record sales, joint production of hip-hop albums, concerts and television appearances. It’s been six years since Wak Flock last distributed income.
At the time, he was making $15 to $50,000 a show, his fortune was $140,000 and his contract with Atlantic Records was worth $20 million.
His total income has increased every year, so we can assume that Waka Floka now earns enough to keep his fortune.
On television he was filmed in The Black Dynamite (2014), Love and Hip-Hop : Atlanta (2014; 2016 – today), FishCenter Live (2017) and Marriage Camp : Hip-hop edition.
Waka Flocka Flame is a popular American rapper from South Jamaica, New York. He quickly made a name for himself in the industry by breaking records when he first tried to reach the general public. Let’s look at his personal life, biography, financial situation and career.
Beginning of life
Waka Flock’s real name is Juakin James Malpherce. Born on the 31st. May 1986 in South Jamaica, New York. His family moved to Georgia shortly after he was born.
His mother Debra Antney was CEO of Mizay Entertainment, a large artist management company, but Waka was not interested in music at the time.
Waka experienced an important turning point in his life when he was 14 years old. One of his brothers died in a car accident.
This tragedy really touched Waka and took him even further away from his career opportunities. He started working in the streets of Atlanta and the gangs.
Waka Floka married Tammy Rivera on the 25th. May 2014 without ceremony. Five years later, they renewed their vows in Mexico.
Tammy’s 32. She explained that they had already agreed on a traditional wedding ceremony at the fifth wedding anniversary. Tammy says she remarried her best friend and soul mate.
In 2016 the couple divorced briefly because of Waki’s infidelity, but eventually it got back together again. Their relationship is at the centre of public interest in shows like Love and VH1 hip-hop: Atlanta and WE TV Wedding Camp: Hip-hop edition.
Tammy has a 13-year-old daughter named Charlie. The couple didn’t have an organic child yet, but Vaca would have helped raise Charlie as if she were his own. He’s got Charlie’s face tattooed on his body.
Waki’s career began in 2008, when he released his first mix titled Salute me or Shoot me Vol.1. The success of Track O Let’s Do It was immediate. He reached number 62 in the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
The other remarkable singles on the mixtape are Hard in da Paint and No Hands. The whole mix tape circulated slowly throughout the country, and Waka eventually got a wide spread and also attracted the attention of Gucci Manet’s 1017 Brick Squad.
In 2010 Waka Floka released his first studio album Flokaveli. In 2011 Waka Floka received the BET Hip Hop award for best club rocket.
In 2012 Waka completed his second album Triple F Life-Friends, Fans & Family and released it the same year.
The main single from this album is Round of Applause. The album contains work by various artists, including Drake, Mick Milla, Ludakris and Nicky Minai. The album also reached 10th place. Room on billboard 200.
The following year Waka completed work on the studio album Flockaveli 2. His next mixtape was called DuFlocka Rant 2, after which he released another mixtape called Roches to Rollies in 2013. After this work his third album DuFlocka Rant was released: Take a break.
Currently, the net value of Wak Flock has reached $7,000,000.
In 2015, Waka Flockaveli released 1.5 and Salute me or Shoot me 5 mixtapes. In 2017 he announced that he would release his next album in 2018.
- Waka Flock has known Gucci Manet since he was 19.
- Wack Flock’s mother, Debra Antney, was the CEO of Gucci Manet.
- In January 2010, Waka Flock was shot twice after someone tried to rob him at a car wash in Atlanta.
- In January 2011 Vaca Floca became in power in Atlanta after a raid on his house. He was arrested on several charges, including possession of drugs and firearms and violation of his parole for driving with a suspended driving licence.
- In March 2013 Waka Floka is involved in a Twitter war between him and his old friend Gucci Manet. They said the Gucci account was hacked, but Vaca didn’t believe it. Finally, he published a thesis for Gucci entitled Ice Cream and announced that he was no longer part of Brick’s 1017 unit. In September 2014 friends corrected his drama in public on Twitter.
- In October 2014, Vaca Floca was arrested when a loaded gun was found in his luggage during a scan at Atlanta airport.
- In April 2019 Vaca was injured while filming in a recording studio in Atlanta.
- Waka Floka and his wife would receive a tax refund of $34,000 by May 2019. They got bail from the state customs because they hadn’t paid their bill for 2017. Star Steam has been warned that its assets may be seized if it does not pay on time. Last year alone, Vaka received an advance payment of USD 55,000 for unpaid taxes for 2012.
Favourite quotes from the Waka heat stick
My name was Juanquin, and my cousin couldn’t pronounce my name right. So he just said waka! Waka! So when I was younger, I used to laugh all the time and my husband Gucci gave me the rest of the name.
There is a big difference between a person who has words and a person who can make tubes. I’m a man who can do pipes. I’m not trying to be a lyrical genius in a stable.
So I write from the heart. I never write in my head. My brain, I mean.
You’re wearing fur, it’s like trying to be someone you’re not. If you get the fur, you can spend the same money on 30 coats.
Waka Flocka’s Tips for Success
- Always knowing how you got here, where you are, always making a little history and striving to do the best
- Overcoming difficult times step by step. Dreams come true and you can survive the hard times
- The family has the highest priority and offers you the opportunity to make a difference during your stay.
waka flocka wife net worth,debra antney net worth 2020