|Name||Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones.|
|Date of birth/century||14. September 1973 (45 years old)|
|Country / city of origin||New York, New York, United States.|
|Years in business||1991 – present|
|Profession||Rapper, entrepreneur, songwriter.|
The net value is $60 million. His first major source of income were his highly successful recordings. Nas has sold more than 25 million plates worldwide, eight of which are platinum.
He owns his own record company and has invested a lot over the years. He owns the Fila sports shoe store and opened his sports shoe store in Las Vegas in 2013 as 12 AM RUN, also known as Midnight Run.
This company is part of the retail development of LINQ. In the same year, he invested an unknown amount in the magazine Mass Appeal, of which he is the junior editor.
In 2013, he also invested in a technology company that prepared an application for a job. He also invested $2.8 million in a company to launch viral videos called ViralGains.
An entrepreneur born in Queens also has a partnership with Hennessy. He is co-owner of LANDR, a cloud computing service that automates mastering, the final component of audio products.
This service simplifies the process, including automatic dragging and dropping.
Nas also works with New York’s Sweet Chick, a soul restaurant, and plans to establish an international presence for this restaurant. There is also a place in Los Angeles that will open in April 2017.
Nas also has its own clothing line called HSTRY. Today, Nas continues to invest in various industries. Among the technology companies in which it has invested, there are several: Dropbox, Robinhood and Lifetime.
Nas is a famous voice in hip-hop, whose musical catalogue and contribution to the game have strengthened him as a legendary figure. Some of Nas biggest hits are Made you look, Odin Microphone, hate me now, I can and if I rule the world.
According to public opinion, the rapper is best known because he won a personal rap battle with his rival Jay-Z with his number Ether at the beginning of 2000.
Beginning of life
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones was killed on the 14th. Born September 1973 in Brooklyn, New York. Olu Dara (Charles Jones III), his father is a jazz and blues artist from Mississippi, and his mother (Fanny Ann) works as a mail carrier in North Carolina.
His father changed his name to Olu Dara, as in Yoruba. Moreover, in Arabic, the name Nasir means assistant and protector, and bin means son. When we were kids, he and his family moved to Queensbridge Homes in Queens.
While living in Long Island City, he met Willie (Ill Will) Graham, who would later play hip-hop records and influence his interest in the genre. Olu Dara and Fanny Ann divorced in 1985. As a result, he dropped out of eighth grade.
He then joined a five percent nation. As teenagers we started writing our own rhymes and playing the trumpet like his father.
The 15th. In June 1994, former Carmen Bryan gave birth to NASA’s first child, Destiny. Carmen was also known for having an affair with her former rival, rapper Jay-Z.
This relationship caused a big break between the two rappers, which led to subliminal messages in the songs and rapbeef. We also had a brief meeting with Mary J. Blige. In 2005 he married a singer. I hate you so much, Kelis, after a two-year relationship.
Four years later, Kelis filed for divorce because of irreconcilable differences of opinion. The same year that Kelis filed for divorce, he gave birth to NASA’s son, a knight. The divorce was carried out the following year.
The estimated amount of support Kelis asked for was posted on the internet, which gave rise to many opinions about support payments, hip-hop salaries, etc. In 2018, Kelis admitted that we, like them, suffered physical and psychological abuse during their marriage.
Nas reacted in the social media and exposed Kelis’ accusations. He accused her of trying to slander his name during the custody battle. He also accused his ex-wife of abusing his fate.
- NASA’s cousin is the American actress Yara Shahidi.
- Nas is a real NY Mets fan.
- Nas is the first rapper to have a personally verified report of the rap genius; he explains his texts and comments on those of other rapists. He joined the team in March 2012.
- In September 2009, the tax authorities posted a $2.5 million bond against Nas in court and demanded payment of taxes for three years.
- The IRS received part of the income of Nas from the BMI and ASCAP until its tax account was balanced.
- Learn about the five generations of his family. It is documented on PBS Search for your
- Carrots. Pocahontas Little was his great-great-grandmother, who was a slave. It was sold for $830. We were thinking of buying the land where the man who bought little Pocahontas lived. He also saw the marriage certificate of Pocahontas the Little One and his great-grandfather Calvin.
Nas is considered one of the biggest turning points in the history of rap. Many compare him to one of the pioneers of hip-hop, Raquim, because of his lyrical content, execution and execution.
Nas’ first hit, Illmatic, has established itself as a great spatial innovator and is considered one of the most influential hip-hop albums of the genre.
The net value is $60 million.
His style of conversation sets him apart from others and has inspired a new generation of rappers to create a river that reflects their own thoughts and realities in a way that more people can relate.
In addition to fifth place in the top 10 best music bands of all time, Source (magazine) was chosen by Nas as second in the best lyrics of all time.
In 2013 it was the fourth most popular game on MTV. Since the beginning of our career, we have received numerous awards and have been nominated for 13 Grammy titles.
- NASA’s neighbor, Willie Ellie Will Graham, first appeared as a DJ. Nas used to be called Kid Wave, then Nasty Nas.
- With eight albums, Nas has sold more than 25 million records worldwide, all platinum.
- Nas worked with Koru (a newly established employment agency) to finance a scholarship for ten university graduates who had completed their studies; he also participated as a guest coach.
- Harvard University awarded Nasa the Nasir Jones Hip Hop Fellowship in July 2013 and created the Nasir Jones Hip Hop Fellowship, which supports scientists who show potential and talent in the art of hip-hop.
Favourite quotes from Nas:
There’s no original idea. There’s nothing new in the sun, but it’s not about what you do, it’s about how you do it.
Some people seek fame because they need reassurance. Some say critics confuse the fans.
I know I can be who I want to be. If I work hard, I’ll be where I want to be.
Tips for After Success:
Nas believes that changes in life are inevitable. Everything in life changes. Your best friend can become hostile. Love can turn into hate. The villain can change for the better.
2 To succeed in life he encourages young people to be open to new possibilities, to learn and to be willing to try new things to grow
(3) He also believes in good works The more you do good for others, the more you get involved in your own life.
4. Success comes from respect. Respect your work and you will do everything in your power to succeed
Keep looking, we’ll tell you about rappers like 50 Cent, Yeah rule, G Herbo, ASAP Ferg, Sheck Wes. And a lot more.
nas net worth 200 million,50 cent net worth